Looking back on 2022: What a year it was
Asante Foundation’s vice president and executive director Andrea Reeder recaps the amazing accomplishments of the past year. Because of the generosity of donors, 2022 saw:
- The opening of the Mary and Dick Heimann Cancer Center in Medford.
- The expansion of the Helen K. Spears Cancer Center in Grants Pass.
- The inaugural Walk For Hope to raise cancer awareness.
- The Oregon Wine Experience’s return to a live venue near Jacksonville.
- Continued construction of the patient pavilion on the ARRMC campus.
She also pays tribute to the fundraisers and civic leaders who are no longer with us, including Dick Heimann and Miracle Child Miles Isbell, who “left their mark and will never be forgotten.”
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.