Do you have something you would like to be considered for inclusion on this blog. Use this form to submit your content.
Asante wants our employees to be aware, informed and celebrated. You can play a part by sharing your message in Asante News.
WHAT’S AN ASANTE NEWS STORY?
- People news: Did your co-worker do something amazing for a patient? Did your work team develop a new process that improved care or efficiency?
- Announcements of upcoming Asante events
- Policy changes about which all employees should be aware
- New projects or practices that would interest employees
- Health and wellness education to keep ourselves healthy
- First-person essays related to working at Asante or health care in general
WHAT’S NOT AN ASANTE NEWS STORY:
- Events unrelated to Asante
- Personal fundraising appeals, including non-Asante-sponsored charity events or GoFundMe pages
- Topics with too narrow an interest for most employees
- Individual professional accomplishments, such as a new certification or academic degree
- The death of a co-worker unless the facility is honoring that person with a permanent tribute such as a room dedication or art installation.
All articles are edited for Asante style, clarity and readability. If your submission is published, please check your post regularly to read and respond to comments on your article. If you’re including photos, please send them as attachments. Do not embed in the document.
For clarity, items must contain:
What is your message (a policy change; a new leader, program or project, etc.)?
Why do we need to know?
How will it work?
Who is involved and who is affected?
When and where is it happening?