Protect your retirement account from cybercrooks
Technology is part of our everyday lives. While this is convenient, it also carries risks. Whether you’re shopping online, posting on social media, or clicking an email link, securing your personal information has never been more challenging.
Fidelity, the company that administers Asante’s retirement plan, is launching a campaign to help people take control of their online presence and make them less vulnerable to cybercriminals. Emails will come from Fidelity regarding that.
One of the ways to stay safe is to protect your online retirement account through Fidelity. Here are five steps to thwart cyberthieves:
- Set up online access for your account at NetBenefits with a unique username and password.
- Sign up for two-factor authentication. After you log in, go to Profile & Settings > Security Center and select two-factor authentication.
- Add or update your mobile phone number and email address at Profile & Settings > Personal & Contact Information.
- Sign up for e-delivery and monitor your account at Profile & Settings > Communication
- Enable Fidelity MyVoice. If you call Fidelity at (800) 343-0860, a representative will help get you set up, giving Fidelity consent to create your unique voiceprint
If you have questions, email Asante Benefits or call (541) 789-4551 or (800) 468-6913. You can also submit a case in the Ask HR section of myHR.
Cybersecurity Awareness Month
Your nest egg isn’t the only thing you need to keep safe. Asante Information Security has tips, tools and resources to help Asante employees protect their information and Asante’s.
Log into the Asante Network for content on:
If you have a question, please contact the author or relevant department directly.