Call for 2023 Annual VIA nominations
For the first time since the pandemic began, the Annual Values in Action Award celebration will take place in person this fall! As longtime employees know, the award honors five of Asante’s most extraordinary employees, and is considered Asante’s most prestigious recognition.
But first, some help is needed to identify potential VIA winners. Asante employees are encouraged to nominate exceptional coworkers who make a difference in the organization. Any Asante employee who has received at least one monthly Values in Action applique within the past 12 months may be nominated for the prestigious annual award. Employees are asked to consider nominating colleagues who:
- Go above and beyond what is expected, and find new ways to do things.
- Actively seek out and are receptive to the thoughts, ideas and feelings of others, and embrace diversity.
- Act with integrity, even when it’s difficult, and are willing to voice opinions — especially when others don’t share the same position.
- Champion and advocate for change in Asante that will better meet the needs and expectations of patients, employees and the public.
- Recommend Asante to others and openly support the organization.
The VIA awards are given each year to employees whose service or behavior exceeds expectations and reflects the organization’s core values of excellence, respect, honesty, service and teamwork. Honorees will be honored during a luncheon on Nov. 7 attended by family, friends and Asante executive staff. Each winner will receive a $150 gift certificate and a custom VIA award.
Nomination forms are also available on myAsanteNET or from Asante Human Resources. Completed nomination forms must be received no later than Aug. 31. The top five nominees who demonstrate and best illustrate Asante’s values, as documented on nomination forms, will be honored in late fall.
If you have a question, please contact the author or relevant department directly.