You are responsible for keeping Asante’s patients safe
Patients receiving care from Asante shall be treated with kindness, respect, care and consideration at all times. Two new policies act as guidelines for workforce members for suspected or alleged abuse, exploitation, harassment or neglect.
- Identifying signs of abuse, exploitation, harassment and neglect.
- Intervening to prevent or mitigate abuse and neglect.
- Investigating suspected abuse and neglect.
- Reporting suspected abuse and neglect.
- Preventing future abuse and neglect.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.