Want to meet in person? Heed these rules
COVID-19 continues to pose a safety threat, so Asante facilities are continuing to take precautions as (semi) normal business resumes. If you can’t gather online and must meet in person, the following guidelines apply:
- For all in-person meetings inside any Asante facility, all participants will be masked and will verify they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All participants will comply with a 6-foot minimum physical distance.
- Attendants will comply with the maximum capacity for the conference room, which should be posted on the door.
- Conference rooms are restricted and will be used only for Asante-related functions. Outside community events and support groups are still restricted.
- Meeting participants must disinfect the conference room. Supplies, including spray and wipes, should be in each room for this purpose.
- No food or drink should be consumed during meetings.
- Meetings and gatherings taking place outside may be appropriate without masking, as long as appropriate physical distancing is maintained. All other restrictions apply.
- Attendance at meetings outside Asante facilities is allowed; however, employees should not be required to attend in person.
Social gatherings at non-Asante facilities are not within the scope of these guidelines.
Conference Room 1-A (Rogue): 5
Conference Room 1-B (Mustard): 8
Conference Room 1-C: 5
Imaging Conference Room: 9
Conference Room G-A (Durno): 8
Conference Room G-B (Medical Affairs): 6
Carpenter Room 1: 15
Carpenter Room 2: 15
Conference Room 1: 7
Conference Room 2: 8
Cascade 1: 4
Cascade 2: 4
AOC Room 3: 8
AOC Room 4: 8
AOC Room 5: 12
AOC Room 6: 12
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.