Take charge: treatment cost estimator
Not all of us have heard the Latin proverb “Praemonitus, praemunitus,” but we’ve probably all heard the English translation: Forewarned is forearmed. Having knowledge in advance helps a person be prepared for what’s about to come. For health care costs, one way to get advance knowledge is to use Regence’s Treatment Cost Estimator.
Here are the steps:
- Sign in to regence.com.
- Select “Cost estimator.”
- Click on “Estimate your costs.”
- Type in the service or procedure, then hit “enter” or click the magnifying glass.
- Choose a search category (such as “Doctors by name,” “Doctors by specialty,” etc.). Type in your search term, then hit “enter” or click the magnifying glass.
- Choose a filter to narrow the results (such as distance, specialty, provider type and more).
- Select the blue cost to see a price breakdown.
If you are enrolled in an Asante Health Plan option, you can set up an account by going to regence.com/membership.
You can find more information on the Asante Health Plan options on myHR or Asante.org. If you have any questions, please contact Regence at (888) 344-8235. You can email the Asante Benefits department or call (541) 789-4551. You can also submit a case in the Ask HR section of myHR