When navigating the wide array of health care options, having information at your fingertips can come in handy. To this end, Asante has partnered with Regence, which administers the Asante Health Plan.
Its website is a rich resource for plan members throughout the year, with tools, tips and customized information.
Check out regence.com, where you can:
- Search for providers
- Check claims
- See your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum balances
- Get estimated out-of-pocket expenses for common treatments
- Track your exercise
- Make nutritious meal plans
- Earn rewards for healthy activities
- Connect with Regence via live chat to understand your benefits
- Get discounts on a variety of health and wellness services through Regence Advantages
Regence also has a mobile app for on-the-go access to benefit information, member ID cards and more.
If you are enrolled in an Asante Health Plan option, you can set up an account by going to regence.com/membership. You can find more information on the Asante Health Plan options on myHR or Asante.org.
If you have any questions, please email the Asante Benefits department or call (541) 789-4551. You can also submit a case in the Ask HR section of myHR.
More in the Take Charge series
Asante Health Plan provider networks
What is a health plan deductible?
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.