Traveling can be stressful, so it helps to know that you’ve got a support system if you’re far away from home.
Full-time and part-time employees have access to Assist America, a travel assistance benefit included in Asante’s life insurance plan administered through The Standard. If asked for a reference number, please use 01-AA-STD-5201.
Employees, their spouse and children up to age 25 are eligible for this benefit, even if they’re not enrolled in the Asante Health Plan. (Spouses and children traveling on business for their employers, however, are not eligible to access these services during those trips, nor are employees who are part of the flexible workforce.)
The benefit covers travel at least 100 miles from home or internationally, for trips up to 180 days.
The benefit includes:
- Visa, weather and current exchange information.
- Health inoculation recommendations.
- Country-specific details and security or travel advisories.
- Credit card and passport replacement, and missing baggage and emergency cash coordination.
- Help replacing prescription medication or lost corrective lenses.
- Advancing funds for hospital admission.
The travel assistance benefit can be contacted 24/7:
- Through the Assist America mobile app.
- Calling toll-free within the United States at (800) 872-1414.
- Calling collect from outside the United States at +1 (609) 986-1234.
- By email at [email protected]
- By text to +1 (609) 334-0807.
If you have any questions, email the Asante Benefits or call (541) 789-4551 or (800) 468-6913. You can also submit a case in the Ask HR section of myHR.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.