Flu season is on its way, which means employees should get their vaccine before it arrives and before the deadline at the end of this month.
Here’s what to do:
- All employees, including those who work remotely, must be vaccinated or sign a declination by Nov. 30.
- Those with MyChart accounts should attest or decline in the app. This function can be found in the message tab.
- Otherwise, you can complete and sign an attestation or declination form and submit it to Employee Health. (You must be logged into the Asante network to download the forms.)
- Attestation is not required if you received your vaccine at an Asante flu clinic or through Employee Health.
- Attestation is required if you got your flu shot at the Asante Pharmacy, an APP clinic or outside primary care provider, or any retail establishment offering flu shots.
Where to get a flu shot
- Employee Health offices offer vaccination from:
- 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 520 SW Ramsey Ave., in Grants Pass.
- 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 2630 E. Barnett Road, Suite A, in Medford.
- APP primary care clinics by appointment through MyChart or walk-in.
- Asante Pharmacy walk-in.
If you have questions, call (541) 789-5008, email [email protected] or send a message through Halo to employeehealthcommunication.
For more on Asante’s flu policy, see the FAQs.
Tags: 2022, deadline, flu season, flu shot, immunization
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.