MyChart continues to add new functionality
The Asante Epic team continues to develop features and functionality in MyChart, our patient portal. Even if you do not have an Asante provider but have had labs drawn or imaging studies done at Asante, you can access your pertinent health information.
As a patient of Asante, it is valuable to know how you can use the MyChart web portal or mobile app to streamline your care and your day-to-day health.
You can schedule an appointment:
- With your primary care provider and care team (up to 24 different visit types).
- For a mammography screening, bone-density scan or ultrasound. More scheduling options are coming soon.
- For a lab appointment (with a physician order) at APP’s Murphy Road or White City locations.
- For your Personalized Wellness Plan and online health assessment as part of the Asante Healthy Living Incentive Program.
You can also use My Chart to reschedule or cancel your appointment. If an earlier appointment opens, you’ll receive a text notification to accept or decline the new appointment time in MyChart.
The early check-in feature allows you to answer pre-visit questionnaires, verify your personal information and pay your co-pay before your appointment.
Message your provider and clinic
You can send a message to your provider’s office and the clinic and will receive a notification when you receive a response. This function should be used only for nonurgent questions.
Request prescription refills
Your medications appear in MyChart and can be refilled with a click at an Asante pharmacy. On the app, you can see which medications are ready for pick up and which are still awaiting authorization.
View test results and records
Test results appear at the same time your provider receives them. You can also review your scheduled appointments, immunization records, and provider notes from your last visit or admission.
Through the website or app, you can:
- Pay your balance.
- Request paperless billing.
- Request financial assistance.
- Request an estimate prior to your visit.
Manage your notification preferences
You can also request proxy access for family members you may care for, so all your health care information is in one place.
Please click here to create an account or email [email protected] for assistance.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.