Meal-sharing is still discouraged
We understand that as the COVID-19 transmission levels decline in our community, employees are eager to return to gathering and sharing meals.
Please remember, COVID-19 precautions and meeting rules are still in place within Asante facilities. Staff should avoid ordering or bringing in shareable meals such as pizza or potluck dishes in favor of individually portioned meals. Likewise, delivery people should not enter Asante’s buildings. Instead, the ordering party should meet them at the door.
As a reminder:
- For all in-person meetings inside any Asante facility, all participants will be masked and will verify they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All participants will comply with a 6-foot minimum physical distance.
- Attendants will comply with the maximum capacity for the conference room, which should be posted on the door.
- Meeting participants must disinfect the conference room. Supplies, including spray and wipes, should be in each room for this purpose.
- No food or drink should be consumed during meetings.
- Meetings and gatherings taking place outside may be appropriate without masking, as long as appropriate physical distancing is maintained. All other restrictions apply.
If you have any questions, please reach out to or Sadie Spicer, interim director of Infection Prevention, or Holly Nickerson, vice president of Quality and Patient Safety.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.