Join the 2020 Get There Challenge
Thousands of Oregonians are expected to participate in this year’s statewide Get There Challenge Oct. 5 to 18, which aims to reduce vehicle traffic by encouraging alternative means of transportation.
This year is unlike any other, so the Oregon Department of Transportation and local partners such as the Rogue Valley Transportation District, have made some changes. This year, challenge participants can unlock achievements in the Get There tool to earn points toward entry into weekly and grand prize drawings.
Achievements include fun activities and skill builders (many that can be done from home), in addition to logging remote-work days and trips made by foot, bike, transit, carpool or vanpool. And, the more points you earn, the greater your chances are to win the grand prize.
Participating is easy:
- Sign up or log in at GetThereOregon.org. Use your @asante.org email address to automatically join the Asante Employee Network.
- Complete as many achievements as possible from Oct. 5 to 18.
- Earn 10 or more points each week to be automatically entered into weekly prize drawings.
- Earn 20 or more points by the end of the Challenge to be automatically entered into the grand prize drawing.
Visit GetThereOregon.org/Challenge to learn more about this year’s challenge and prizes including:
- One $500 Visa cash card
- One $100 Oregon E-bikes gift card
- Dutch Bros gift cards
- Café Yumm gift cards
- Black Star Bag gift cards
The Asante Employee Network helps Asante employees connect with others for carpool and biking trips. Join the Asante Network to participate in future walk or bike challenges.