Got a health question in the middle of the night?
If you have a health question or are unsure about what kind of care you need, Regence Advice24 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. And if you and your dependents are enrolled in the Asante medical coverage, there’s no extra cost. Just call Regence Advice24 at (800) 267-6729.
A Regence Advice24 nurse will:
- Ask about your symptoms.
- Direct you to an emergency room when necessary.
- Help you decide if you should see a doctor.
- Provide helpful self-care suggestions for minor injuries and illnesses.
- Help you prepare for a doctor visit.
- Help you understand your prescription.
- Connect you with one of these program specialists if you need extra support on the call: certified diabetes educators, pharmacists, registered dietitians, respiratory therapists and social workers.
Some examples of health problems you can get help with:
- Vomiting, nausea or upset stomach.
- Cuts, minor burns, scrapes.
- Colds, viruses, coughing.
- Dizziness and headaches.
- Sore throats or flu.
- Back pain.
- Crying or hot baby.
- Just feeling bad but you don’t know why.
If you have more questions, email Asante Benefits or call (541) 789-4551. You can also submit a case in the Ask HR section of myHR.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.