Get an early start to flu season with mandatory training
Although 2020 seems like the longest year on record it’s still hard to believe that flu season is just around the corner. Asante teams are already preparing for fall employee immunization clinics, which are expected to begin the first week in October.
In the meantime, all Asante employees have been assigned a mandatory ALEC education course titled “Asante Influenza Vaccine Policy 2020 Training.” The course involves a learning module and a quiz. Both sections must be completed by Sept. 30 before you can receive credit for completion.
Because many employees are still working from home, ITS trainer Yvonne Padilla offers some tips on accessing ALEC from home computers:
- Using Google or Chrome, navigate to asante.org/employees.
- Click on the Asante Learning and Education Center (ALEC) link.
- Use your Asante user name and password to log into ALEC.
- In your To Do List you will find the “Asante Influenza Vaccine Policy 2020 Training”
- While completing your training, you will be asked to view two policies that are stored electronically on myAsanteNET. You can access the myAsanteNET from home by navigating to Citrix Workspace.
- Complete the training by Sept. 30.
More information, including immunization clinics dates, times and locations, will be published in Asante News, on Asante News online, and on the intranet flu page. If you have questions about the module please reach out to [email protected].
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly.