Employee flu clinics now under way
Employee flu clinics began on Monday at Asante campuses. Volunteers are on hand all week to administer flu shots during select hours.
A few things to note:
- Employees are required to complete a flu education module in ALEC (HealthStream) by Oct. 31.
- The deadline to be vaccinated or submit an attestation form or declination form to Asante Employee Health or through MyChart is Nov. 30.
- The same deadline applies for those who got a flu shot elsewhere and need to attest to their vaccination status.
- No badge rings will be given this year.
- Employees unvaccinated against influenza must wear masks in all Asante facilities.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.