Don’t let cybercrooks access your retirement fund
You play an important role when it comes to staying safe online and protecting your personal information. That’s why Asante is working with Fidelity, the company that administers the Asante Retirement Plan, to make sure you have the tools and resources to help you stay cyber-safe.
Here are five steps you can take to help protect your Fidelity NetBenefits workplace savings account:
- Set up online access for your NetBenefits account using a unique username and password.
- Sign up for two-factor authentication at login:
- Log in with your username and password, go to Profile & Settings > Security Center, and select two-factor authentication.
- You must have a phone number on file to sign up for two-factor login authentication.
- Add or update your mobile phone number and email address.
- Log in with your username and password and go to Profile & Settings > Personal & Contact Information.
- Sign up for eDelivery and monitor your account.
- Log in with your username and password and go to Profile & Settings > Communication. Choose to receive your documents via email.
- Enable Fidelity MyVoice.
- The next time you call Fidelity at (800) 343-0860, a Fidelity representative will offer to get you set up, giving Fidelity consent to create your unique voiceprint.
To learn more, call Fidelity at the number above. You can also email Asante Benefits, call (541) 789-4551 or submit a case in the Ask HR section of myHR.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.