COVID puts a damper on workplace holiday parties
Call COVID the Grinch who stole Christmas. If your team or department wants to hold a holiday potluck or other get-together in close quarters, you probably won’t be able to do it on-site.
Meeting rules remain in place again this year, which means no in-person gatherings without masks, physical distancing or group meals. That largely omits holiday gatherings with food.
As a reminder:
- For all in-person meetings inside any Asante facility, all participants will be masked and will verify they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All participants will comply with a 6-foot minimum physical distance.
- Attendants will comply with the maximum capacity for the conference room, which should be posted on the door.
- Meeting participants must disinfect the conference room. Supplies, including spray and wipes, should be in each room for this purpose.
- No food or drink should be consumed during meetings.
- Meetings and gatherings taking place outside may be appropriate without masking, as long as appropriate physical distancing is maintained. All other restrictions apply.
More detailed guidance and conference room capacities are outlined here.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.