Complete a Regence interactive program and earn bucks
Employees and spouses enrolled in the Asante Health Plan can earn between $75 and $225 in HealthEquity contributions for completing a Regence Empower Interactive Program* in 2022.
If you’re enrolled in the Asante PPO Health Plan, you’ll earn a $75 contribution upon completion, and if you’re enrolled in the Asante Savings or Reimbursement Health Plans, you’ll earn a $225 contribution upon completion. If your covered spouse completes an Interactive Program, you’ll receive the same amount for their completion. The incentive amount will be deposited within six weeks of program completion and will appear in your HealthEquity account as an employer contribution.
Interactive programs take six weeks to complete. Upon enrollment in a program of your choice, you will set a goal and identify healthy habits that will help you practice certain behaviors to achieve your goal. There is an optional assessment halfway through the program, as well as a required final assessment to complete the program.
To complete an interactive self-guided program:
- Sign in to regence.com.
- Scroll down under Resources and click Go to Regence Empower.
- Open the Menu and click on Self-Guided Programs.
- Find an interactive program* to enroll in. To qualify for the incentive, the program must be interactive which you will see noted with a red badge.
- Complete the six-week program by logging your healthy habits, tracking your progress, checking out the recommended resources and completing a final assessment.
* Qualifying programs include Improving Your Blood Pressure, Managing Your Stress, Improving Your Sleep, Achieving Your Healthy Weight, Maintaining Your Healthy Weight, Building Resilience, Enhancing Your Physical Activity, Nutrition for Better Health, Quitting Tobacco, Staying Tobacco Free, Improving Your Oral Health and Financially Fit.
The Regence offerings are part of Asante’s Healthy Living Incentive Program, which helps employees and their covered spouses earn dollars toward their medical expenses.
If you have questions, email Asante Benefits or call (541) 789-4551. You can also submit a case in the Ask HR section of myHR.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.