Calling 2021 Values in Action award nominees
Extraordinary times can bring out the best in people. Now’s your chance to recognize a co-worker who inspired you in the past year by nominating that person for a 2021 annual Values in Action award — Asante’s highest honor.
Any Asante employee who has received at least one monthly Values in Action blueberry within the past 12 months may be nominated for the prestigious annual award. Employees are asked to consider nominating colleagues who:
- Go above and beyond what is expected, and find new ways to do things.
- Actively seek out and are receptive to the thoughts, ideas and feelings of others, and embrace diversity.
- Act with integrity, even when it’s difficult, and are willing to voice opinions — especially when others don’t share the same position.
- Champion and advocate for change in Asante that will better meet the needs and expectations of patients, employees and the public.
- Recommend Asante to others and openly support the organization.
The VIA awards are given each year to employees whose service or behavior exceeds expectations and reflects the organization’s core values of excellence, respect, honesty, service and teamwork. Honorees will be commemorated in a virtual celebration with family, friends and Asante executive staff. Each winner will receive a letter of acknowledgment from Asante’s president and CEO, a $150 gift certificate and a custom VIA award.
Nomination forms are also available on myAsanteNET or from Asante Human Resources. Completed nomination forms must be received no later than Sept. 30. The top five nominees who demonstrate and best illustrate Asante’s values, as documented on nomination forms, will be honored in late fall.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.