Asante welcomes new leaders in ITS
Leah Courier, manager, ITS Biomedical Engineering
Leah has come up through the ranks at Asante during the past 17 years. She started as a biomed tech, then went on to hold positions as an imaging specialist, biomed lead and supervisor. In her free time, Leah enjoys traveling and exploring with her wife, and many forms of art including bead weaving, watercolors, resin art and photography.
Andy Snowden, manager, ITS Data Analytics
Andy started his career at Asante 15 years ago as a lab courier. He then became a microbiology specimen processor, and later an analyst on the Laboratory Information Services team. He joined the Epic implementation as an orders team analyst and later worked on the Beaker team. For the past few years, Andy has been with the ITS data analytics team.
In addition to spending time with his 1-year-old grandson, Andy, his wife and five kids enjoy movie night, game night and hiking through Yosemite. Tackling home improvement projects and “getting walked by his black lab” also are favorite pastimes.
Welcome, new providers
- Loretta Church, PA, orthopedics, Grants Pass
- Jessica Foster, NP, emergency medicine, Medford
- Emily Giesen, DO, critical care intensivist, Grants Pass
- Kathryn Hardaway, NP, CVTS, Medford
- Jessica Magnani, MD, neonatology, Medford
- Molly Matthews, PA, neurology, Medford
- Erin McPeak, PA, sleep medicine, Grants Pass
- Minh Nguyen, MD, primary care, Grants Pass
- Melissa Noble, MD, primary care, Talent
- Fallon Polich, NP, emergency medicine, Medford
- Bilal Samhouri, MD, pulmonary and critical care, Grants Pass and Medford
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.