Asante News Online FAQs
Frequently asked questions
Welcome to Asante employees’ digital front door! AsanteNews online is the latest advance in our communications, with a mobile-friendly platform that offers timely news and information when and where you want it.
Information is updated daily, so bookmark the site and check back often!
How do I find articles on the site? Content appears under several categories:
- Top and Featured Stories. These are breaking news items and systemwide developments.
- You’ll find items related to employee benefits, internal events, workplace, monthly Values in Action awards, employee anniversaries, news about your co-workers, etc.
- Content includes geographically sorted campus news, community events, fundraisers and the work of Asante foundations.
- Clinical Care. News for providers, nurses and other caregivers appears in this section. You’ll find content for APP, hospital quality, safety initiatives, COVID-19 news and more.
- Check here for the latest on campus expansions, new building projects and the other ways Asante is growing to serve the community.
- Employees fitness challenges, self-help webinars, nutrition demonstrations and other programs sponsored by Asante Health Promotion appear here.
- This section contains articles about new technology Asante is adopting, ITS security, new medical equipment and other developments.
- In the News. Whenever Asante is featured in the media, we’ll post links here.
You can browse any of these sections or simply click on a keyword in the Tags block on the right side of the page for specific content.
Can I comment on the articles? We hope you will! The comments feature will be enabled on most stories to encourage your feedback. Comments will be reviewed before publication.
Can I share the articles? The site offers easy sharing via email or on social media platforms. Employees are expected to follow Asante’s social media policy and refrain from sharing anything that might compromise an employee’s privacy.
Will I still get Asante News? The newsletter will continue to publish weekly, although the links now go to online posts instead of pdfs.
Can I print stories? Yes. From your desktop or laptop, simply right-click on an article and choose Print from the pulldown menu.
Why do some links require a login? Links with a lock symbol (typically forms and policies) indicate they are posted on the intranet site, myAsanteNET. To access, you’ll be prompted to log in to the Asante network.
How do I find past articles? To look for stories, type a keyword into the search bar on the upper right corner of the site. Asante News articles published before the site was launched on July 5, 2020, can be found in the Archives section at the right of the page.
Where are the classified ads? Classifieds are administered by the ITS department and can be found on myAsanteNET. You need to be logged into the Asante system to access classifieds.
Who manages the site? Asante Communications and Marketing maintains the site. Content is supplied by employees and departments from throughout the system.
Can I request an item to be posted on the site? The site has an interactive form where you can upload your content and images. To find the form, hover your cursor over About in the top navigation bar, then choose Submit Content. You’ll find instructions and a submission guide. (All material posted on the site will be edited for clarity and in accordance with Asante’s editorial style guide.)
Questions? Email us at [email protected].
Please contact the author or department directly if you have questions related to this article.