AACH’s “clean team” continues to impress
The AACH Environmental Services team has once again been recognized with the PEEEC (Patient Experience and Employee Engagement Committee) award for outstanding performance and extraordinary dedication to our patients and staff.
Patty Mobley, EVS supervisor, leads this team of highly committed professionals who consistently demonstrate their understanding of their role in patient experience.
Recipients of the award are presented with a certificate brought by the PEEEC team, which wears tie-dyed T-shirts for the recognition. During the award presentation, PEEEC co-chairs, Garrett Crowl and Amalia Kieley, recited the following accolades that earned them this special honor:
- Ability to remain dynamic and versatile during challenging and unprecedented times.
- Increased workload and efficiency to meet the growing demand for EVS services during the pandemic and increased patient census.
- Deliberate implementation of rigorous infection prevention measures to enhance the safety and cleanliness of the hospital environment.
- Highly attentive to detail while exercising professional conduct with patients and staff.
- Innovative efforts to address staffing and supply shortages.
Neff Clark, manager of EVS, Engineering and Security, is especially gratified by the effort and impressive impact this team has had on patient experience scores during a period of constant change and increased census. Their exceptional scores have ranked them significantly above target.
Patients have shared their satisfaction and confidence with positive feedback: “Rooms were clean upon arrival and were cleaned daily.” “EVS staff were always friendly, efficient and helpful.” “Communicate very clearly about why they were there.” Asante Ashland Community Hospital could not effectively care for patients and the community without this devoted crew.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.