2021 Values in Action: Five earn Asante’s highest honor
This year has been among Asante’s most challenging, so it’s all the sweeter to be able to recognize employees who go above and beyond in living Asante’s Values. The winners of the annual award — Asante’s highest honor — are chosen from across the system for their spirit of excellence, respect, honesty, service and teamwork.
This year, the five winners of the Annual VIA are:
- Clifford Brown, nutrition services coordinator, ARRMC Nutrition Services
- Debbie Daggett, development officer, Asante Foundation
- Jason Dimmick, supervisor, ATRMC Intensive Care Unit
- Sharon Franklin, monitor technician, AACH General Medicine
- Angela Lango, registered nurse, AACH Obstetrics
Each recipient will be honored individually in a live WebEx “virtual celebration” at noon on Tuesday, Nov. 2. The five winners will be accompanied by their manager, co-workers, friends and family members along with the Asante executive team.
Like last year, winners will receive a special delivery of their award and other goodies.
Winners are nominated by their peers and then selected by Asante’s VIA committee, which is made up of representatives each from ARRMC, ATRMC, AACH, APP and the Contact Center.
Look for profiles of each of the 2021 VIA winners in Asante News throughout the fall.
If you need answers for a personal work matter, please contact the author or department directly instead of leaving a comment.